ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS functions based on trust and transparency. This commitment translates into the day-to-day relation with our clients, collaborators and suppliers.
All your gathered personal information shall be used to help make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible.
The guarantee of confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our website is important to ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS.
It is our commitment to only gather, store, process, transmit or eliminate with transparency your personal data which is essential to allow us to give you the best service.
The use and protection of the clients personal data under the responsibility of ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS comply with the provisions of Regulation UE 2016/679, being treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 26th of October of 1998 (Lei n.º 67/98).
We shall inform you of how your personal data shall be used e for what purpose with the guarantee that we gather, share and store your personal data having as a reference the best practices in the domain of security and personal data protection.
Whenever you have a doubt regarding the use we make of your personal data, we shall be available to help you on our email address eletrónico firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Who is responsible for the treatment of my personal data?
The treatment of personal data is managed by ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS, through Jenny Marcos – Arquitectura, Unipessoal Lda.
2. What personal data may ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS gather?
ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS may gather the following categories of personal data:
Client data/identification of the user – name, address, telefone number, e-mail, birth date, gender, signature and tax identification number;
Call recording, e-mails or chats for long distance contacts – when you contact the customer support team.
3. How and why does ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS use your personal data?
ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS gathers and uses your personal data to manage the website www.essenciaarchitects.com and to provide requested services.
We use your personal data with the following objectives:
Marketing – to inform you about news and offers which may be of your interest;
4. For how long does ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS store my personal data?
We store your personal data only during the period of time necessary to fulfill the objectives of point 3 and to comply with the law.
Once the maximum time of storage is reached, your personal data shall be anonymized or destroyed/eliminated in a safe way.
The most relevant retention periods, are the following:
Marketing – the retention period is of 2 years after the last reaction to our communications (ex: opening of an e-mail, click on the SMS link, among others).
When the maximum time of retention defined above is reached we shall send you a notification with the option for you to ask that your personal data be stored for an additional period of time, avoiding their elimination.
If you make this request, a new retention period shall be applied with the duration corresponding to the pre-defined for the treatment in question.
5. With whom may ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS share my personal data?
ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS does not commercialize or make the personal data of clients available to third parties. Therefore, we do not use or reveal personal information without their explicit consent.
When required by law, we may need to reveal their personal data to authorities or third parties, being that, in those cases our control over how their personal date is protected is limited.
7. How does ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS protect my personal data?
ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS, stores the personal information which you supply in servers located in a secure environment, protected from non-authorized access, use or disclosure. We have a structure which prevents intrusion to capture data, through digital certification and SSL encryption.
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies allow the improvement of the performance and experience of browsing for our users, making it possible to store and recover information about their browsing habits to customize browsing according to their preferences.
The cookies gathered by ESSENCIA ARCHITECTS do not allow the user to be identified, they store only generic information, namely the form and/or location of access and the way the websites are used. The cookies retain only information related to your preferences as a user.
– Analytical Cookies: Are the ones that when well treated by us or others, allow us to quantify the number of users and realize the measurement and statistical analysis of how the users utilize the offered services. We examine your navigation on our website, with the objective to improve our supply of products and services.
– Functionality Cookies: Store the users preferences, relative to the use of the website, to avoid the need to reconfigure the website each time they visit it. Avoiding, for example, the need to place name or email address, every time they visit it.
– Third Party Cookies: Measure the success of applications and the efficiency of third party publicity.
– Publicity Cookies: Are the ones that when well treated by us or others, allow us to manage more efficiently the offer of publicity spaces which exist on the website, analyzing your browsing habits and showing related publicity to your browsing profile.
The previously mentioned cookies, can be of two types:
– Permanent Cookies: cookies stored at browser level in the access equipment, such as: computers, smartphones and tablets, being used each time a new visit is made to the website. As a rule, they are used to direct the navigation of interest of the user.
– Session Cookies: temporary cookies which stay in the browsers cookie files until the web page is abandoned, so no register remains on the user’s hard drive. The information stored by these cookies serves to analyze the website traffic patterns. The session cookies allow the improvement of contents and also the use of the website.
If you prefer not to allow cookies you have the choice to deactivate the cookies on the browser you use, but you must be aware that this may prevent some web pages from being correctly presented.
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or erase cookies through selection of the advanced navigation definitions. The cookies configuration can be done on the “options” or “preferences” menu. You must however be aware that the deactivation of the cookies may prevent some web services from functioning correctly.
9. How can I exercise my Personal Data Protection Rights?
In certain circumstances, you have the right to access or request:
Additional information about how we use your personal data;
Your personal data;
That we transmit your personal data which you have supplied, to another entity;
The update of your personal data;
The elimination of your personal data;
The opposition to the treatment of your personal data;
The limitation of how we use your personal data while we correct them or clarify eventual doubts about their content or about how we use them.
10. Alteration of the Document
If you are dissatisfied by the way we use your personal data or with our response to your request to exercise your rights, you can contact us immediately (email@example.com). We shall verify the situation and answer as soon as possible.
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD)
Address: Rua de São Bento, 148 – 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa
Telephone: +351 213 928 400 (Call to the national fixed network)
Fax: +351 213 976 832
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org